These Fare Rules & Conditions are the conditions on which bferry carries any person and their property.
”Carrier” shall refer to Ferry Terminal, its direct and indirect holding companies, subsidiaries, fellow subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns or successors.
“Dangerous Items” includes weapons, firearms, ammunition, explosives, incendiary devices or inflammable or other dangerous, harmful, hazardous or noxious article or substance of any kind.
“e-Tickets System” refers to the Carrier’s on-line ticketing system at www.bferry.com
“Ferry” means the boat, ferry or vessel means of transport provided by the Carrier from the port of embarkation to the port of destination pursuant to this Passage Contract, and any vessel onto which the Passenger and Luggage may be transshipped while en-route from the port of embarkation to the port of destination.
“Ferry Service” means any journey made by a Ferry provided by the Carrier and shall include :-
- Kukup Johor (Malaysia) to TanjungBalai Karimun (Indonesia)
- TanjungBalaiKarimun (Indonesia) to Kukup Johor (Malaysia)
“Luggage” shall mean any property which the Passenger brings on to the Ferry, including baggage carried on board and check-in baggage.
“Passenger” shall include but is not limited to the person or entity that purchases a Ticket and/or travels on a Ferry Service.
“Passage Contract” shall refer to the contract that is entered into between the Carrier and the Passenger which is contained in the Ticket and/or any other document that is issued by the Carrier to the Passenger.
“Ticket” or “Tickets” includes all tickets sold by bferry which the Passenger may purchase from the Carrier by phone, email or through the Carrier’s on-line purchase system, all of which incorporate these Fare Conditions & Rules.
2.TICKETING AND FARE RULES
The following ticketing fare and rules apply to every Passage Contract between the Carrier and the Passenger.
2.1 Booking Of Tickets
2.1.1 Booking of Tickets with the Carrier
The Carrier accepts booking of Tickets through the following methods:-
- Ticket booking through the e-Tickets System;
- Ticket booking through Phone Reservation +607-696 9098 (Malaysia) or +62777324885 (Indonesia);
- Reservation On Whatsapp +62 877 3293 6999;
- Ticket booking through Email Reservation via (email@example.com).
2.1.2 Bookings Not Made Directly With The Carrier
If a Passenger books a travel ticket or otherwise deals with the Carrier, through a sales agent, travel agent, tour operator or other intermediary (“Agent”), the Passenger agrees and acknowledges that by obtaining a boarding pass from the Carrier and/or traveling on a Ferry Service, the Passenger enters into a Passage Contract with the Carrier to which these Fare Rules and Conditions apply fully. In addition, the Passenger agrees and acknowledges that:-
- the Agent acts solely as the Passenger’s agent and is fully authorized to act for and on the Passenger’s behalf in any matter whatsoever including but not limited to collecting any boarding pass issued by the Carrier, making, requesting any amendment or cancellation of a reservation, signing any document whatsoever and paying and receiving any monies;
- the Carrier shall not be liable for any act, neglect or default of the Agent;
- the Carrier shall not be liable to refund any monies paid by the Passenger to the Agent for onward transmission to the Carrier or for other purposes which the Agent failed to do or to re-issue any boarding pass, which has already been issued and delivered to the Agent;
- In the event the Agent fails to remit to the Carrier any monies paid to it by the Passenger for whatever reason, you shall be and will remain liable for the sums due to the Carrier.
The Passenger shall reimburse, fully indemnify, and hold the Carrier harmless against all or any liabilities, losses, claims, damages, expenses and/or delay of whatever nature, sustained or incurred by, or made upon the Carrier, whether directly or indirectly by reason of the Passenger’s negligence, breach of duty or failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms herein, if the Passenger books a travel ticket or otherwise deals with the Carrier, through an Agent, then the Passenger must direct and make any complaints or claims to the Agent from whom the Passenger purchased the travel ticket.
2.2 Ticket Price
The price of the Ticket sold by the Carrier are as above and Promotion (discounted) Ticket is as Per discounted fare stated in promotion terms and conditions and subject to specific restrictions as specified at the time of purchase.
Ticket prices quoted are per Passenger (both adult and child). The Carrier will not be obliged to carry any child less than 12 years of age unless that child is accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 or over.
The Ticket prices are valid at the time of publication, subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Ticket price is excluded Passenger Departure Fee and admin fee at Kukup Johor Malaysia and Tanjung Balai Karimun.
2.3 Ferry Service And Departure Schedule
The Ferry Service and the departure schedule are valid at the time of publication, subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Passengers who purchase a regular (non-discounted) Ticket may travel on any Ferry Service provided by the Carrier.
Passengers who purchase a promotion (discounted) Ticket may only travel on Ferry Service in accordance with the restrictions applicable to the promotion (discounted) Ticket.
2.4 Ticket booking through e-Tickets System
At the time of purchase, the Passenger’s name shall be specified and the Ticket shall be valid only for the named passenger.
Passengers who book a Ticket through the e-Tickets System are required to make payment required at the time of booking. The e-Tickets System accepts payment by all common credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) and debit cards.
Fares and charges are payable in the currency prescribed with our published fares unless otherwise specifically stated by us.
Before your card is charged, the e-Tickets System will indicate a breakdown of the value of the fare per person and any other fees (Malaysia Passenger Departure Fee, Tanjung Balai Karimun Terminal Fee and Surcharge) and the total amount to be charged.
Once the credit card or debit card authorization is executed, a reservation confirmation in the form of an Itinerary Receipt will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address entered by the Passenger during the purchase process.
The price of Ticket shown on the e-Tickets System is not guaranteed and may be changed at any time before payment is made, the reservation is confirmed and upon receipt of Itinerary Receipt by the Passenger.
Passengers may only make seat booking and do online check-in once payment made, reservation is confirmed and Itinerary Receipt is issued by the Carrier. The seat booking service is available for all Ferry Services (including peak season) for Tickets purchased via the e-Tickets System.
Once a seat booking is completed, a confirmation code will be sent to the Passenger’s designated email address. You can also check your booking at “My booking” page with your confirmation code.
The Carrier shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay arising out of any technical issue whatsoever in connection with the e-Ticket System.
Ticket purchased is not extendable.
2.5 Ticket Booking Through Phone Reservation And Email Reservation
Phone Reservation, Email Reservation and Reservation On Whatsapp are only permitted for all Ferry Services except those on Singapore public holidays, eve of public holidays, or weekends which fall before or after the public holiday. The Carrier shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay arising out of any technical issue whatsoever in connection with the Phone Reservation, Email Reservation and Reservation on Whatsapp.
The following information are required for Phone Reservation and Email Reservation:
- Date and time of travel;
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Passport number;
- Passport expiry date;
- Contact number.
A confirmation code will be given either through email or by phone.
- For phone reservation, customer is allowed to reserve for up to 6 passengers . If customer have more than 6 passengers, kindly drop email to help desk bferry or walk in to our counters.
- For email reservation, bferry will takes 1-2 working days to confirm the booking.
At the time of purchase, the Passenger’s name shall be specified and the Ticket shall be valid only for the named passenger.
For a Ticket booked through Phone Reservation, Email Reservation and Reservation On Whatsapp, the Passenger must come to the check-in counter at least 60 minutes before departure timing to make payment and to check-in and collect boarding pass. The following payment methods are accepted at the counter:
- Cash (respective country currency);
- All common credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa and debit card.
Seat booking service is available for a Ticket booked through Phone Reservation and Email Reservation. However, if the Passenger has not shown up at the check-in counter to (i) make payment, and (ii) do check-in for the Ferry Service 60 minutes before departure, the seats will be released.
2.6.1 Online Check-In
Passengers who purchase a Ticket on the e-Tickets System may check-in online up to 1 hour before departure. Once online check-in is successful, a boarding pass will be sent by email to the email address entered by the Passenger during the Ticket purchase process. The Carrier shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay arising out of any technical issue whatsoever in connection with the online check-in.
It is the Passenger’s responsibility to check that the Passenger’s details and information are correct. In case of any error, the Passenger has to personally attend at the check-in counter at least 40 minutes before departure to request a revised boarding pass to be issue. The immigration officers will not allow any passengers with incorrect details to enter the pre-immigration gate.
Please note that if the Passenger traveling with a Ticket is not the owner of the credit card that was used to purchase the Ticket, the Passenger cannot check-in online. The cardholder (owner of the credit card) must appear in person at check-in counter or he / she must sign an authorization letter which the Passenger must present (together a photocopy of the owner’s personal identification and credit card) at the check-in counter in order for the Passenger to checked-in.
2.6.2 Counter Check-In
Passengers are required to check in at the counters 30 minutes before departure for counter check-in. Passengers will be required to produce appropriate identification and Itinerary Receipt and/or confirmation code at the check-in counter to generate a boarding pass.
2.6.3 Restriction on changes to travel dates after boarding pass has been issued
Once a boarding pass has been issued for travel on public holidays, eve of public holidays, and weekends which fall before or after the public holiday, no subsequent changes are allowed.
2.7.1 Check-In Baggage
Each Passenger is entitled to check-in baggage of up to 20 kg. Passengers can check in their baggage at the respective baggage drop-off counters after completing check-in and obtaining their boarding pass. Passengers are required to have their boarding pass and passports presented at the baggage drop-off counters. Baggage drop-off is available up to 30 minutes before departure timing.
The Carrier is not responsible for any damage to check-in baggage that is sustained while the check-in baggage is being handled by third parties, such as the terminal operators.
2.7.2 Prohibition On Carrying Dangerous Items
The Passenger must not carry Luggage, whether carried on board the Ferry or as check-in baggage, that contains Dangerous Items. The Passenger warrants that no such articles are contained in any Luggage. Any Dangerous Items in the Passenger’s possession on embarkation shall immediately be surrendered to an appropriate member of the Carrier who reserves the right to confiscate, destroy and/or turn over to authorities these or any other items it deems in its sole discretion to be detrimental to the safety or comfort of any person or which are otherwise improperly in the possession of any Passenger.
The Passenger shall be liable to and reimburse Carrier or Terminal FeriAntarabangsaKukup for all fines or penalties imposed by the applicable law and for all damages and losses sustained by the Carrier, the Ferry, or any person or property or otherwise by reason or in consequence of any Dangerous Items being brought or carried on board the Ferry by the Passenger.
The Carrier reserves the right to refuse to allow any Passenger who is carrying or who the Carrier has reasonable grounds to suspect is carrying Dangerous Items to board and/or travel on any Ferry Service.
2.8 Trip Amendments
2.8.1 Rescheduling Changes:
Rescheduling changes are only permitted for Tickets which are purchased as regular (non-discounted) tickets, subject to the following terms:-
- Rescheduling changes are permitted up to 7 days prior to the date of departure;
- Passenger required to bring the Boarding Pass to our counters to proceed the amendment;
- If the rescheduled Ferry Service is available for a lower fare, there will be no refund of the fare difference
- If the rescheduled Ferry Service is of a higher fare than the original price of the Ticket paid by the Passenger, the difference shall be paid by the Passenger before the booking can be amended; and
- In all cases, an administrative charge of RM 3.00 (if rescheduled to an off-peak weekday/weekend Ferry Service) and RM 5.00 (if rescheduled to a peak weekday/weekend Ferry Service) for rescheduling must be paid before the booking can be amended.
Rescheduling requests must be sent directly to the Carrier’s reservation department in writing, by email, quoting the booking confirmation number and/or Itinerary Receipt number, departure date & departure time and journey details. Any rescheduling change is not confirmed until the Carrier issues you a new confirmation code for the revised journey. Rescheduling changes are not permitted for promotion (discounted) ticket.
Should you wish to cancel any Ticket booking, please contact the Carrier’s reservation department in writing, by email, quoting the booking confirmation number and/or Itinerary Receipt number, departure date & departure time and journey details. All Tickets purchased and paid for are not refundable.
2.9 No Show Charges:
Failure to check in on time or failure to travel by the time of your departure will result in total forfeiture of the Ticket price.
2.10 Passenger’s responsibility to bring valid travel documentation:
The Passenger agrees to be responsible for his or her own travel documentation, including but not limited to ensuring that his or her passport is valid for at least six (6) months and (1) day, and that he or she holds a valid visa and/or permit to enter, remain in, and/or leave any country from, through or to which the Passenger is traveling. Should the Passenger be denied entry to or exit from any country as a result of the Passenger’s failure to hold valid and/or complete travel documentation, the Carrier is under no obligation to refund any Ticket price and the Passenger is to be responsible for the costs of returning to the previous port from which the Passenger originated. The Passenger hereby undertakes to fully indemnify the Carrier for any liability and/or expenses arising out of or in connection with the Passenger’s failure to hold valid and/or complete travel documentation, the total amount of which is to be fully settled on first demand by the Carrier.
3.CARRIER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
3.1 Agreement to carry
The Carrier agrees to carry the Passenger and his Luggage on the terms of the Passage Contract.
3.2 Timetable of Services
All published running times of our Ferry Service are only an indication and the Carrier does not warrant that the Ferry Service will start or arrive at the published time or that any service will connect with any other service shown as a connecting service. If, in the unfortunate event, any Ferry Service is altered, delayed or cancelled, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the alteration, delay or cancellation.
3.3 Carrier’s right to cancel:
We reserve the right to alter any timetables, delay and/or cancel a Ferry Service, and/or substitute an alternative Ferry Service without notice, at any time whatsoever, including but not limited to before or after the Passenger has paid for a Ticket or booked a seat on a Ferry Service. In the event of any such alteration, delay, cancellation and/or substitution of a Ferry Service, the Carrier will endeavor to inform the Passenger as soon as reasonably practicable.
Without prejudice to clause 3.4 of these Fare Rules and Conditions, the Carrier shall in not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, liability, or cost suffered by you as a result of any alteration of timetables, delay and/or cancellation or a Ferry Service and/or substitution of an alternative Ferry Service, for any reason whatsoever (including our breach of contract or negligence, or breach of any other duties whatsoever) except as provided in this clause 3.3.
Where a Passenger has booked a seat on the Ferry Service which is subject to any alteration of timetables, delay and/or cancellation or a Ferry Service and/or substitution of an alternative Ferry Service, the Carrier will exercise reasonable endeavors to make suitable alternative arrangements to carry the Passenger to the port of destination on another ferry.
3.4 No liability for circumstances beyond the Carrier’s control
The Carrier shall in no event be liable for any failure to perform the Passage Contract, or for breach of duty, where caused by a circumstance beyond the Carrier’s reasonable control, including but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing:-
- acts of God, including but not limited to storms, lightning, rain and flood;
- strikes, lockout, stoppages or restraint of trade or labor, industrial action or labor difficulties or shortages any cause whatsoever, whether partial or general;
- explosion, fire, collision, stranding or foundering of the Ferry or breakdown or failure of or damage to the Ferry or her hull, fitting, furnishings, machinery or equipment howsoever and wheresoever arising;
- acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, insurrection, war, civil war, government restraint or requisition, political disturbance, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- acts, sanctions, restrictions, regulations, bylaws, refusal to grant any licenses or permissions, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental authority, or inability to secure supplies including fuel;
- breakdown, failure or irregular functioning of or damage to any electrical or electronic hardware, equipment, machinery, components, including programmes or software employed by the Carrier;
- war or threat of war;
- accidents and/or other incidents on the Ferry Service route;
- fire and/or damage at a terminal or jetty;
- compliance with requests of the police, customs or other government, officials and security services;
- unforeseen traffic delays;
- the ferry being held or delayed by a police officer, customs official or governmental official;
- other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
3.5 Carrier’s maximum liability for claims:
The Carrier’s maximum liability to the Passenger for any loss, damage or liability which the Passenger may suffer or incur as a result of the Carrier’s failure to carry the Passenger, the Carrier’s delay in carrying the Passenger, breach of the Passage Contract to carry the Passenger, the Carrier’s negligence in connection with carrying the Passenger, damage to the Passenger’s Luggage caused by the Carrier’s negligence or the deliberate or negligent acts or omissions of any of the Carrier’s officers, employees, agents, representatives or sub-contractors, shall, to the extent permitted by law, be limited to RM 300.00 in aggregate for all such losses, damage and liability per Passenger under each Passage Contract.
3.6 Rights of Carrier’s servants and agent:
It is hereby expressly agreed that no servant or agent of the Carrier (including every independent or sub-contractor whose services are from time to time utilized by and for the purposes of the Carrier) shall in any circumstances whatsoever be under any liability whatsoever to the Passenger exceeding that of Carrier while acting in the course of or in connection with their employment or agency. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing provisions of this clause, every exemption, limitation, condition and liberty herein contained and every right, exemption from liability, defense and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to the Carrier or to which the Carrier is entitled hereunder shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such servant or agent of the Carrier (including such contractors as aforesaid) acting as aforesaid and for the purpose of all the foregoing provisions of this clause, the Carrier is or shall be deemed to be acting as agent or trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be the Carrier’s servants or agents from time to time (including such contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the Passage Contract.
3.7 Notices of claim:
Any claims shall be submitted to the Carrier in writing with full particulars in accordance with the provisions herein, failing which the claim shall be strictly waived and absolutely barred:-
- Claim for Injury or loss of life of the Passenger – within thirty (30) days from the date of the loss of life or injury.
- Claim for any loss of or damage to the Luggage:-
- in the case of apparent damage – Before or at the time of disembarkation of the Passenger, or
- in the case of loss or damage which is not apparent – Within fifteen (15) days from the date of disembarkation of the Passenger claiming such loss or damage, or re-delivery of the Luggage, or when re-delivery should have taken place, whichever is later.
All Luggage handled by the Carrier and accepted by the Passenger on disembarkation shall be prima facie evidence of delivery by the Carrier of the Luggage in the same order and condition as received.
- Any other loss or damage giving rise to a claim – Within thirty (30) days of the date of the Passenger’s disembarkation of the Ferry Service or the date on which the Passenger should have disembarked, whichever is later.
3.8 Time Limit For Actions;
In respect of any actions against the Carrier, suit shall be brought in accordance with the provisions herein, failing which the Carrier and the Ferry shall be discharged from all liability whatsoever:-
- Any action arising out of the death of a Passenger – within a period of two (2) years from the date when the Passenger should have disembarked (if the death occurred before or at the time of disembarkation) or from the date of death (if the death occurred after disembarkation and results from personal injury occurring during carriage, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from the date of disembarkation).
- Any action arising out of personal injury to a Passenger – within a period of two (2) years from the date when such personal injury occurred or of disembarkation of the Passenger, whichever is earlier;
- Any action arising out of loss of or damage to Luggage – within a period of two (2) years from the date of disembarkation of the Passenger to whom the Luggage belongs or in whose custody, possession or control of the Luggage is or by, with or for whom the Luggage was carried or brought aboard the Ferry, or from the date when disembarkation should have taken place, whichever is later.
- Any other actions or claims – within a period of two (2) years from the date of disembarkation of the Passenger or from the date when disembarkation should have taken place.
4. PASSENGER’S BEHAVIOR AND FITNESS TO TRAVEL
4.1 Passenger’s Behavior:
The Passenger represents and warrants that he will not in any way be a nuisance to other Passengers or persons and/or that his or her conduct will not in any way cause any inconvenience, endanger or undermine the health, safety or reasonable comfort of any person or persons whether on-board the Ferry or not, or endanger the safety of the Ferry and/or her fittings furnishings, machinery, equipment or any part thereof.
4.2 Passenger’s Consent To Reasonable Search:
In the interest of security and safety at sea and in the public interest, the Passenger agrees and hereby consents to a reasonable search being made of the Passenger and his or her Luggage, whether physically, by way of screening, scanning or otherwise and to the confiscation of any item which may, in the opinion of the personnel conducting such screening or search, inconvenience or endanger or undermine the health, safety or reasonable comfort of any person or persons whether on-board or not, or endanger the safety of the Ferry and/or her fittings, furnishings, machinery or equipment or any part thereof.
4.3 Carrier’s rights against the Passenger:
The Carrier and/or its agents shall be entitled at any time without giving reasons, to restrain the Passenger, remove the Passenger from the ferry or terminal, refuse the Passenger further carriage, cancel the Passenger’s Ticket and/or Passage Contract without refund, and take any other measures as the Carrier considers necessary to prevent continuation of conduct which, in the opinion of the Carrier, is likely to inconvenience or endanger or undermine the health, safety or reasonable comfort of any person or persons whether on-board the Ferry or not or endanger or impair the safety of the Ferry and/or her fittings, furnishings, machinery, equipment or any part thereof, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
4.4 Passenger’s warranty of fitness:
The Passenger warrants that he or she is fit to travel on any Ferry Service.
4.5 Passenger’s declaration of fitness:
Passengers who are pregnant or have any form of sickness, disease, injury, infirmity, disability or illness, whether mental, physical or otherwise, which could affect their fitness for travel shall:
- disclose their pregnancy and the stage thereof, sickness, injury, infirmity, disability or illness, as the case may be, to the Carrier at the time of reservation of passage;
- submit to the Carrier prior to sailing a medical certificate certifying their fitness for travel;
- if necessary, be accompanied and assisted by an able-bodied person of their choice and costs, who shall be responsible for their health and safety at all times including the period of transit, and
- reimburse and fully indemnify and hold the Carrier harmless against any losses, claims, damage, costs, expenses and or delay, of whatever nature sustained by the Carrier, whether directly or indirectly, and arising out of or in connection with their pregnancy, sickness, disease, injury, infirmity, disability or illness.
4.6 Passengers more than 26 weeks pregnant:
Passengers who are more than 26 weeks pregnant are prohibited from traveling on-board the Ferry unless a medical certificate certifying fitness to travel is provided.
4.7 Passengers requiring special assistance:
Passengers who require special assistance or special arrangements to be made while on-board the Ferry shall inform the Carrier at least 72 hours prior to departure. The Carrier will take all reasonable steps to accommodate the Passenger’s request, but the provision of special assistance/arrangements is solely subject to availability and at the Carrier’s discretion.
4.8 Carrier’s right to cancel reservations:
The Carrier shall be entitled at any time, without giving reasons, to refuse passage to any Passenger who is pregnant, or has any form of sickness, disease, injury, infirmity, disability or illness, whether mental, physical or otherwise or to cancel any reservation made by or for such Passenger, without any liability whatsoever to such a Passenger.
5.1 Governing Law and jurisdiction:
Your ticket, the contract with us to carry you, and any carriage we provide to you shall be governed by Malaysia Country law, and the Malaysia Company courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
If any provision of these Fare Rules and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall (so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) be given no effect and shall be deemed not to be included in these Fare Rules and Conditions but without invalidating any of the remaining provisions of these Fare Rules and Conditions.
5.3 Entire Agreement:
The Passage Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous negotiations, representations, agreements or commitments with regard to its subject matter, whether written or oral
These Fare Rules and Conditions may be amended at any time by the Carrier without notice to the Passenger. Continued travel on board the Ferry Service shall be deemed acceptance of the amended Fare Rules and Conditions by the Passenger.
5.5 Third party rights:
Unless otherwise stated in these Fare Rules and Conditions, no person other than you and us shall have the benefit of or be entitled to rely upon or enforce any term of Fare Rules and Conditions or any other term of the Passage Contract
5.6 Personal data:
Your personal data (including details of and copies of your travel documentation) given to us by you or our agents or representatives may be kept on record by us, and used and disclosed by us for the purposes of administering your Ticket and the Passage Contract, facilitating emigration/immigration and exit/entry to and from any country, and complying with any legal obligations we may have to make available such data to government agencies or other persons in connection with your travel. In carrying out this purpose, we may transfer your personal data to other countries, and disclose your personal data to our own offices, our agents and representatives, sub-contractors, government agencies. You consent to this receipt, use, disclosure and transfer of your personal data. We undertake not to distribute your personal data to third parties for commercial use.
5.7 Ferry Travel Insurance (Chubb)